Wooster Hat Pendant Light by Jake Phipps for InnermostPW029302
The Wooster pendant light was designed as a playful take on lighting with a real sense of cultural identity. The hat is an object that often associates its wearer with a particular society, heritage or race. The top hat is a classic British cultural icon reflecting a bygone era of imperialism, class divide, and eccentricity. Aptly named after the British comedy series “Jeeves and Wooster” by P.G. Wodehouse.
View the Jeeves & Wooster Collection here.
- Design: Jake Phipps for Innermost
- Year: 2010
- Material: Wool felt and anondised aluminum lining in silver
- Dimensions: Ø 12.6” x H 5.5” x L 10.6”
- Cord Length: 8'
- Special Order Item, lead time may apply
- Email email@example.com for current lead time.