Wainscoting Cane MRV Webbing Wallpaper by Studio Roderick Vos + NLXLMRV-22
Wainscoting is one of the world’s oldest forms of custom-made decor. Originating in 16th century England, wainscoting came from humble beginnings, but nowadays it is synonymous with higher-end homes, restored bungalows, and the casual elegance that every home desires. Originally wainscoting was used as a mask to cover up unwanted dampness in the lower part of the wall by early English homeowners. In a climate where rain is the most common forecast, it was a problem that would often crop up. Since then, it has become less of a moisture-hiding band-aid and more of an element of prestige. This wallpaper is one way to transform a dull dining room into something worthy of an English manor.
View the Cane Webbing Wallpaper Collection here.The new Cane Webbing wallpaper collection can be combined with these 4 wainscoting designs. The wainscoting is mounted horizontally on top of the vertical strips of Cane Webbing wallpaper, just like it would be installed in real wood.
- Made by: NLXL
- Design: Mr. & Mrs. Vintage + Studio Roderick Vos
- Dimensions: W: 19.2” L: 191.7" (25.53 SqFt)
- Wainscoting Rolls to be Installed Horizontal
- 1 roll of horizontal wainscoting covers 10 drops of wallpaper
- No Repeat
- Heavy-duty uncoated wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to the wall
- Made in Holland
- Special order item
- Lead time up to 2 weeks
- For custom sizes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org