Visiona Stool in Hopsack Fabric by Verner Panton for Vitra210 424 F60 05
Verner Panton designed the Visiona Stool as part of the interior installation created in 1970 for his legendary Visiona exhibition in Cologne. The compact upholstered stool not only provides practical and comfortable seating but also adds vibrant colour accents that can be coordinated with any interior, thanks to the large selection of fabric colours.
The unobtrusive geometric shape allows the Visiona Stool to be paired with a wide range of furnishings. Due to its light weight, it can be easily repositioned and combined into spontaneous groupings. The robust fabric cover is secured with an elastic band, which makes it simple to remove and clean.
- Design: Verner Panton
- Design Year: 1970/2012
- Base: MDF with felt glides
- Upholstery: Fabric Hopsak F60, polyurethane foam with polystyrene core and polyester filling
- Dimensions: Ø 16.5" x H 16"
- Special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email email@example.com for current lead time