Trapèze Table by Jean Prouvé412 391 00
Originally designed for the Cité Universitaire at Antony, the name "Trapèze" reflects the table's two strikingly shaped legs made of sheet steel which, together with the broad beveled edges of the table top, emphasize the construction's solid appearance.
The dramatic Trapèze Table features a base made of molded and black powder-coated sheet steel with a black coated laminate table top.
- Design: Jean Prouvé
- Design Year: 1950/54
- Table Top: Black coated laminate
- Base: Molded & black powder-coated sheet steel
- Dimensions: H 28.4" x W 87.75" x D 28.5"
- Special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time