Tip Ton Chair by Barber & Osgerby440 230 01
Tip Ton sets a new precedent in dynamic sitting, defining an entirely new class of chair: the fully synthetic chair which can be tipped forward. Lean Tip Ton forward, and the chair gently stops in its forward position. This seat position, which has been exclusive to mechanical office chairs until now, tilts the hips and back upright, improving blood flow. And it allows a level of mobility not seen in this type of chair before.
Tip Ton is formed from a single mold with no mechanical components. This makes it practically indestructible and 100% recyclable.
- Design: Edward Barber & Jay Osgerby
- Design Year: 2011
- Material: 100% polypropylene with polyamide glides
- Dimensions: H 31" x W 20" x D 21.75" x SH 18.5"
- Stackable to four chairs high.
- Special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time