Corniches Shelves by Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec215 060 02
Designers Ronan and Erwan Bouroullec devised the Corniche Shelves as a way to hang small items from an object that could also act as a shelf. "The same way that we hang our beach towel on a rock jutting from a cliff before diving into the sea, we need small storage spaces in everyday life, too." explains Ronan Bouroullec. Thus, the Corniche was born. Made from ASA plastic, this sturdy little island of organizing possibilities looks sleek on any wall. Because the Corniche is available in three different sizes and colors you can mix and match to keep up with your needs.
- Design: Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Design Year: 2012
- Material: ASA Plastic, polyamide wall bracket
- Small: W 8.25" x D 5.75" x H 4.5"
- Medium: W 13.75" x D 5.75" x H 3.5"
- Large: W 18" x D 8.5" x H 3.5"
- Available in Six different Colors
- White Color Option will ship within 2-3 weeks
- Special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time