.05 Chairs by Maarten van Severen for Vitra440 121 01 01 04
With a success story that is nearly 80 years old, the cantilever-based chair is now available in an uncompromising shape with outstanding comfort. Vitra's .05 Chair has an integral foam seat shell of polyurethane, with a padded effect, stretched over a brushed stainless steel tubular frame and a flexible backrest thanks to integrated compound springs. The frame construction of the .05 Chair offers a high degree of comfort by responding to pressure with springy resilience, and the flexible, tensile shell makes the seat as comfortable as a cushion.
Vitra's .05 Chair contains up to 15% recycled material and is up to 61% recyclable when fully separated. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified.
Suitable for outdoor use. However, leaving the chair exposed to sun for extended periods of time can result in color changes.
Please specify hard glides for carpet or felt glides for wood floors.
- Design: Maarten van Severen
- Design Year: 2000
- Body: Polyurethane foam
- Base: Brushed Stainless Steel or Powder-coated Black
- Shell: available in three colors, Basic Dark, Bright red, and Dark Green
- Optional Glides: Hard glides for carpet or felt glides for hard floors
- Dimensions: W 16.25" x D 19.75" x H 33.25", Seat height: 17.75"
- Special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time