Standard Chair by Jean Prouvé for Vitra210 435 10 06 04
Chairs take the most strain on their back legs, where they bear the weight of their user's upper body. Prouvé took this into account very succinctly in Standard Chair. Tubular steel piping is enough for the front legs that take relatively little strain, whereas the back legs are made of voluminous hollow sections and pass the strain on to the floor. Comes with hard glides for carpets or with felt glides for hard floors.
View our Jean Prouvé collection here.
- Design: Jean Prouvé
- Design Year: 1934
- Material: Powder-coated sheet steel and round steel frame. Seat and backrest in natural oak, oak with dark stain, varnished for natural wood effect, or an even darker stained black walnut.
- Dimensions: W 16.5" x H 32.75 x D 19.25, Seat H 17.75
- Please select frame color, wood stain and felt glides for wood floors or hard glides for carpet.
- Quick Ship for two models Back & Seats in Natural Oak with a base in powder coated Deep Black and Japanese Red. These will ship within 2-3 weeks
- All other models are special order - lead time 12-16 weeks.
- Email email@example.com for current lead time