Spoiled Copper PHC-03 Wallpaper by Piet Hein Eek + NLXLPHC-03
Dutch designer Piet Hein Eek is internationally renowned for his designs using reclaimed materials. His final exam piece at the Academy for Industrial Design in Eindhoven was constructed from reclaimed wood. It caused a stir in the world of the then dominant Italian design by going against the conventions of mass production and became the inspiration for his famous SCRAPWOOD wallpaper. Piet Hein Eek has continued in his work to elevate everyday, ordinary materials into desirable design elements and to give a new lease of life to the discarded and often overlooked.
View the NLXL Lab Editions Collection here
- Made by: NLXL
- Design: Piet Hein Eek
- Eco Friendly.
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing.
- ASTM E 84-10 EU B-s1 Fire Rating.
- Colorfast and washable with a soft cloth.
- Roll Dimensions: W 19" x L 394" (53 Sq. Ft)
- No repeat, No Match
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall.
- Made in Holland
- Special order item
- Lead time up to 2 weeks
- For custom sizes please contact us at email@example.com