Screw Table by Tom DixonSCT01-M1
Inspired by the materials and processes employed during the Industrial Revolution, Tom Dixon's Screw Base Table is made from a solid cast iron tripod base with a white marble top. The combination of materials forms a surprisingly elegant table.
An industrial strength aluminum screw allows for various table heights by simply spinning the top which is then secured by a lock bolt.
The process of creating the solid cast iron tripod base involves compacting sand into a casting box around a tool which is carefully removed by hand. Liquid iron is poured into the cavity to form the shape. Once solidified, it is machined and hand polished to create the black powder coated finish.
The marble top is machine cut. Variations in the color of the marble may occur.
- Design: Tom Dixon
- Year: 2008
- Material: Cast iron, marble, aluminum
- Small: Ø 23.6" x H 21.6" - 33.2"
- Large: Ø 35.4" x H 21.6" - 33.2"
- If in stock this item usually ships within 12 days
- Email us for availability at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Minor assembly required