Panton Junior Chair by Verner Panton21019606
The Panton Chair has always been a favorite of children. They not only like its bright, cheerful colors and smooth curves, but the fact that it is as much fun to play with as it is to sit on. Soon after its introduction, Verner Panton began to consider the idea of producing a child-size version of the chair together with Vitra. What was financially un-feasible over 45 years ago, is now possible: Vitra introduces the Panton Junior, whose production is based on the original plans of Verner Panton. Identical to the regular model with regard to material and shape, the Panton Junior is approximately 25 percent smaller and available in six different colors.
- Design: Verner Panton
- Design Year: 1960
- Material: polypropylene dyed through, matt surface
- Dimensions W 14.75" x D 12.5" x H 24.75", seat H 13.75"
- Colors White & Sea Blue are part of the Quick ship program & will ship within 2-3 weeks.
- All Other colors are special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time