Opal Cone Floor Lamp by Tom DixonOPS0102-FUS02M2
Opal is a family of translucent globes using their own custom recipe of tinted white opalescent polycarbonate. Semi translucent, they maintain an ethereal ghostliness in the daylight and at night form a perfectly illuminated sphere. Coupled with their new custom-made Tom Dixon LED, the shatter-proof Opal range emits a soft, diffused and flattering light. The gentleness of the light bulb shape is achieved through a blow-molded custom combination of opalescent plastic.
The archetypical silhouette of Opal allows for use in the most minimal of settings. The light’s strong constitution of shatter proof polymer makes it indestructible in contract use and the soft glow makes it desirable in domestic decoration. The versatile Opal family includes a 9.8" and 19.6" Pendant, a Floor light and a Surface light.
- Design: Tom Dixon
- Design Year: 2018
- Material: Polycarbonate, steel and carbon fiber
- Dimensions: Ø 19.7" x H 70.9", Base Ø 8.7"
- Cord Length: 98.4" black fabric cable with foot switch
- Bulb: 1 x LED/6W/120V LED (included)
- UL Listed
- Special order item - please email email@example.com for current lead time and shipping costs