Onda Wallpaper by Flavor Paper
The Ted original rides inspiration from The Great Wave off Kanagawa, a woodblock print by the Japanese artist Hokusai from the early 1830's. The scale brings this most traditional of prints to another level on the wall. The full wave is four and a half feet wide and never ends. A truly amazing and dynamic hand screened work of art.
Flavor Paper is sold in 3 rolls minimum, please choose 3 rolls minimum when ordering.
- Made in Brooklyn
- Design: Flavor Paper
- Ground: Mylar
- Printing process: Hand screened
- Match: Half (1/2) drop
- Pattern Repeat: 54.6"
- Dimensions: W: 27” L: 15' per roll. Sold in min. 3 rolls quantity
- Flavor Paper comes untrimmed and unpasted
- Printed to order, lead time 4-6 weeks
- Special Order Item created specifically for you and not eligible for returns
Samples are to aid in purchase decisions and represent the final print however they may not contain all aspects of a design or may contain text or scaled images. Samples may take up to 14 days to arrive.