Mast Light by Original BTC / Davey LightingBT-DP0749/GM/PO
A timeless design from the mid 20th century, originally a mast-mounted fitting for illuminating yacht decks. Its shape ensured rigging lines were not snagged. This clean profile lends itself to being unobtrusive when required or being used as a stylish detail for both interior and exterior accent lighting.
The 0749 LED Mast Light has been designed for direct connection to a mains voltage circuit without a transformer, incorporating a GU10 base allowing PAR16 lamps to be used. The matching cast backplate is designed to allow the fitting to be mounted to a 4" junction box. We recommend using LED PAR16 lamps in this fixture. Lamps must have a flat lens and be the same size and form as a halogen PAR16 lamp in order to be compatible.
Cast in bronze or aluminum, there are several finishes; Anodized Aluminum, Polished Bronze, Weathered Bronze, and Sandblasted Weather Bronze.
- Design: Original BTC / Davey Lighting
- Made in UK
- Material: Brass or aluminum, glass
- Type of fitting: GU10
- Lamp: PAR16 (not included)
- Max. wattage: 35
- Voltage: 120 (AC)
- Dimmable: Yes
- Transformer: Not required
- Dimensions: W 4.75" x H 5.9" x D 3.75"
- Suitability: Outdoor, indoor, bathroom
- UL approved
- Special Order Item, lead time may apply
- Email email@example.com for current lead time.