LP Centrum Pendant by Louis Poulsen10000150713
LP Centrum was designed by Kurt Nørregaard in 1990, and was based on sketches by Poul Henningsen. The product was designed with the aim of providing a glare-free and high efficiency pendant for large rooms.
The fixture provides 100% glare-free light. Its geometric design is based according to the mathematical lituus curve. All the illuminated surfaces are hit by the light at the same angle, casting the light into the room under the same conditions. This results in both horizontal and vertical light emission.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Kurt Nørregaard
- Design Year: 1990
- Material: Aluminum
- Cord Length: 12' (5-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord)
- Canopy: White
- Bulb (not included): 1 x 36W/120V LED
- Dimensions: Ø 27.2" x H 42.2"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email email@example.com for current lead time