Jeeves Hat Pendant Light by Jake Phipps for InnermostPJ029302
The Jeeves hat pendant light was designed as a playful take on lighting with a real sense of cultural identity. The hat is an object that often associates its wearer with a particular society, heritage or race. The bowler hat is a classic British cultural icon reflecting a bygone era of imperialism, class divide, and eccentricity. Aptly named after the British comedy series “Jeeves and Wooster” by P.G. Wodehouse.
- Design: Jake Phipps for Innermost
- Year: 2010
- Material: Wool felt and anondised aluminum lining in gold
- Dimensions: Ø 11.8” x H 5.1” x W 9.8”
- Special Order Item, lead time may apply
- Email email@example.com for current lead time.