Hooper Reading Glasses by Caddis
The Hooper is a lightweight wire frame design that slides on like sand through an hourglass. Possibly named after a popular 70’s comedy movie…and possibly not, depending on who’s asking. Let’s go with “not” because I’m already sweating the response from that last sentence. Hooper comes with a very light yellow tinted lens because it’s always Summer on the inside when jumping cars over river gorges…but to be clear that has nothing to do with the naming of this product.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA.
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens, not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at the most harmful wavelength (455 nm).
- Optical grade CR39 lens.
- Superior hard coat for anti-scratch durability.
- Anti-reflective coating to mitigate reflection and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge.
- Sizing: Lens Width: 562mm, Lens Height: 46mm, Bridge: 16mm, Temple Length: 145mm, Front Width: 149mm.
- Medium/ Large fit.
- Available in the following colors: Polished Gold and Polished Gunmetal.