Great Hall Wallpaper by Flavor Paper
Dan Funderburgh, has made a name for himself in wallpaper with some of the most popular Flavor Paper prints including City Park (in the Cooper Hewitt permanent collection) and Secret Garden (in the Brooklyn Museum collection). Great Hall was inspired by the collection at New York’s Metropolitan Museum of Art and named after the institution’s magnificent entry room.
“I’ve always loved the Metropolitan, so this design is an homage,” said Funderburgh. “Great Hall is formally inspired by a sketch for a 16th century French furniture carving, but also includes silhouettes of art and design history assembled in ahistorical columns including African masks, Fredric Remington sculptures, Samurai armor, Tiffany lamps, The Pan of Rohallion, a Georgia O’Keefe cow skull, Jeff Koons balloon dogs, and a hippogriff.”
Flavor Paper is sold in 3 rolls minimum, please choose 3 rolls minimum when ordering.
- Made in Brooklyn
- Design: Dan Funderburgh for Flavor Paper
- Ground: Pony skin foil, Clay Coated Paper, and Mylar
- Match: Straight across
- Pattern Repeat: 20.3"
- Printing process: Hand screened
- Dimensions: W: 27” L: 15' per roll. Sold in min. 3 rolls quantity
- Flavor Paper comes untrimmed and unpasted
- Printed to order, lead time 4-6 weeks
- Special Order Item created specifically for you and not eligible for returns
Samples are to aid in purchase decisions and represent the final print however they may not contain all aspects of a design or may contain text or scaled images. Samples may take up to 14 days to arrive.