Sunflower Clock by George Nelson201 256 01
The Sunflower clock was designed by George Nelson in the 1950's and is an icon of modern design. Manufactured by Vitra in Europe. it is battery powered by 1 AA battery (included) and has a quartz driven mechanism.
George Nelson Clocks are perfect for any interior space in the home or office. The modern designs have an attractive sculptural shape and are a refreshing alternative to traditional timekeepers.
View the George Nelson Clock Collection here.
- Design: George Nelson
- Design Year: 1950's
- Material: lacquered wood and metal
- Dimensions: Ø 29.5"
- Available Colors: Birch or Black Ash / Brass
- Black/ Brass is a special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Birch will ship within 1-2 weeks
- Email email@example.com for current lead time