Dependant 5-Linear Suspension System by Louis Poulsen10000157442
The Dependant suspension system was designed by the Danish design studio Kilo Design. Their task was to create a suspension system that could be used by consumers and architects alike to mount multiple pendants to form large installations that create a strong impact through simple repetition. Kilo Design worked on the details, geometry, and finishes of the design, which allowed the system to be used with many different types of pendants ranging from classic pendants and glass shades to modern expressions.
This modular design approach means that the pendants can be arranged in both commercial and residential spaces according to specific lighting needs and space requirements, delivering great impact with minimal effort.
The suspension system allows the clustering of multiple pendants to create larger installations. It comes in linear and circular versions, both available in two dimensions. The linear system holds either three or five pendants, while the circular system holds four or six pendants. Each pendant is suspended on the cord that has been provided with it. The system allows each pendant to be positioned at the preferred height. The system is easy to install and comes in four finishes to match the suspended pendants.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Kilo Design
- Design Year: 2022
- Material: Aluminum, steel
- Cord Length: 13'
- Maximum system weight of 50lbs including suspension and pendants. Can only be used for socket-based pendants up to 11lbs each that do not include aircraft-style suspension wires.
- Dimensions: W 49.2" x H 143.7" x D 5.5"
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email email@example.com for current lead time