City Park Wallpaper by Flavor Paper
This modern classic draws from historic damask pattern style, but twists it decidedly modern with urban content like rats and parking meters. Curators at the Smithsonian were so taken with City Park that they chose it for the Cooper-Hewitt National Design Museum permanent collection. We have the original screen (as shown here) and also the inverse screen, so you can now choose to print the elements or print the background. We can also print this without rats – un-infested, if requested. One great pattern with many ways to make it your own!
Flavor Paper is sold in 3 rolls minimum, please choose 3 rolls minimum when ordering.
- Made in Brooklyn
- Design: Dan Funderburgh for Flavor Paper
- Ground: Clay coated paper, and Mylar
- Match: Straight across
- Pattern Repeat: 19.9"
- Printing process: Hand Screened Printing
- Dimensions: W: 27” L: 15' per roll. Sold in min. 3 rolls quantity
- Flavor Paper comes untrimmed and unpasted
- Printed to order, lead time 4-6 weeks
- Special Order Item created specifically for you and not eligible for returns
Samples are to aid in purchase decisions and represent the final print however they may not contain all aspects of a design or may contain text or scaled images. Samples may take up to 14 days to arrive.