Amoebe Highback Chair by Verner Panton for Vitra210 235 00 57
Created in 1970 for the famous Visiona installation, the Amoebe Chair embodies the zestful, cheeky spirit of the early 1970s. Like other furniture from the disco era, the Amoebe Chair is close to the floor and features a flexible backrest that curves over the head of the sitter to form a sculptural canopy. Available in a range of bright colors, the Amoebe Chair creates a sense of shelter and seclusion especially when used in large, open spaces.
- Design: Verner Panton for Vitra
- Design Year: 1970
- Material: Textured laminate, foam upholstery - F100 Tonus
- Dimensions: W 24.5" x D 34.5" x H 50.0"
- Special order - lead time 12-16 weeks
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time