Mass Light NA5 Marble by Norm Architects from AndTradition20610101
When traveling cities such as Paris, Barcelona and New York, Norm Architects Kasper Rønn and Jonas Bjerre-Poulsen were fascinated by the street lamps; the characteristic cast iron top - looking a bit like a hat - with a semi transparent glass sphere at the base.
Back in the studio Kasper and Jonas detached the street lamps from its original use and transferred the shape and combination of materials in order to design an outstanding, indoor pendant - the Mass Light. This pendant is used in the now famous restaurant Höst in Copenhagen and in many other extraordinary establishments and homes around the world.
- Made in Spain
- Design: Norm Architects for &Tradition
- Year: 2012
- Material: Dark marble stone with acid-etched opal glass, 13' black fabric cord
- Dimensions: Ø 5" x H 7.2"
- Bulb: 1 x G9 max 40W (not included)
- Please note: Natural marble stone product, color and marbling will differ from product to product.
- Special order item. Lead time 1 - 12 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time.