Crown Caps JEE Wallpaper by Jeanine Eek Keizer + NLXLJEE-01
Breathing New Life into the Old Jeanine Keizer, former wife of designer Piet Hein Eek is a celebrated ceramicist, renowned the world over for bringing new life to second-hand ceramics. Scouring thrift stores, markets and auctions for pre-loved plates and cups, she gives ceramics a second lease of life by dip-dying them in paint and glazes, through which the original designs are sometimes revealed. It’s a neat and creative solution against the problem of over-consumption. While in France she discovered a large collection of crown caps and decided to turn these in to an artwork. This product is available in different colors or sizes.
- Made by: NLXL
- Design: Jeanine Eek Keizer
- Eco Friendly.
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing.
- ASTM E 84-10 Class A Fire Rating.
- Colorfast and washable with a soft cloth
- Roll Dimensions: W 19" x L 394" (53 Sq. Ft)
- No repeat.
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall.
- Made in Holland
- Special order item
- Lead time up to 2 weeks
- For custom sizes please contact us at email@example.com