Screw Cafe Table - White Marble Top by Tom DixonSCB03MT01W
Inspired by the materials and processes employed during the Industrial Revolution, Tom Dixon's Screw Base Table is made from a solid cast iron tripod base with a white marble top. The combination of materials forms a surprisingly elegant table. Screw is available as a cafe table and side table.
An industrial strength aluminum screw allows for various table heights by simply spinning the top which is then secured by a lock bolt.
The process of creating the solid cast iron tripod base involves compacting sand into a casting box around a tool which is carefully removed by hand. Liquid iron is poured into the cavity to form the shape. Once solidified, it is machined and hand polished to create the black powder coated finish.
The marble top is machine cut. Variations in the color of the marble may occur.
- Design: Tom Dixon
- Design Year: 2008
- Material: Cast iron, marble, aluminum
- Small: Ø 23.6" x H 16.9" - 23.6" / Base Ø 15.7"
- Large: Ø 35.4" x H 16.9" - 23.6" / Base Ø 15.7"
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use
- Minor assembly required
- This item will incur shipping charges. We will contact you with a shipping quote within 48 hours of placing your order.
Special order item - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time and shipping costs