Tectonic Reading Glasses by CaddisTEC8020AV000W
Prototype discovered on a shelf between Literature and Geography.
People like to call you professor or maybe you just wish they did. Try making it a thing yourself and see where it goes, and keep feeding that head with trivial knowledge and you could earn a major award. Or you could just wear smart-looking, round Tectonics and make up your own title.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA
- Proprietary frq™ near-clear lenses are infused with blue light blocking technology to reduce eyestrain and improve sleep
- Anti-reflective coating to mitigate reflection and glare
- Premium, bio-based acetate frame with 7-barrel industrial hinges
- Size: Classic and versatile style, medium to large fit
- Frame Width: 133mm, Lens Width: 45mm, Lens Height: 38mm, Bridge: 22mm, Temple Length: 145mm