Metamodernist Scout Reading Glasses by Caddis
The CADDIS Metamodernist Scout is a lightweight metal frame with a light matte finish. It has tinted gradient lenses - it is not a sunglass reader. We’ve added sewn leather temple tips to make the tops of your lobes feel naughty, but if that’s not your jam, then the tops of your lobes can also feel distinguished. Two possible transforming feelings…one material. How do we do it you ask? It’s not easy.
Rather than simply deliver a totally clear reader lens for nobody else’s enjoyment but your own, we’ve dipped these lens in a steamy bath that is one part Chrysler Cordoba and one part Pam Grier. The tint begins clear at the bottom of the lens, and increases in strength towards the top of the lens. The end result is an orchestrated visual representation of that exact moment when Burt met Sally and we all dreamed a little dream of Trans-Ams and escaping the law.
- Brand: Caddis
- Made in the USA
- Best-in-class frequency lenses. Technology is infused into the lens, not coated on.
- Blocks 45% of harmful blue light at the most harmful wavelength (455 nm).
- Optical grade CR39 lens.
- Superior hard coat for anti-scratch durability.
- Anti-reflective coating to mitigate reflection and glare.
- Super hydro-phobic and oleo-phobic coatings for anti smudge.
- Sizing: Lens Width: 55mm, Lens Height: 49mm, Bridge: 17mm, Temple Length: 140mm, Front Width: 139mm.
- Aviator style with adjustable nosepieces.
- Medium / Large fit.
- Available in the following colors: Matte Vintage Black Yellow Gradient, Gold Grey Gradient and Polished Rose Gold Green Gradient.