124° Mirror by Daniel Rybakken for Artek286 124 01
Each mirror in the collection has two faces set 124 degrees apart. As a result, the mirrors reflect unexpected views of their surroundings, with each side revealing a different perspective. To look squarely into the mirror is to see no reflection at all. The mirrors are both functional objects and also a playful contemplation on reflection, light, and image by designer Daniel Rybakken. The 124° mirrors can be fixed to any vertical surface or stand freely on a horizontal surface. Simply and elegantly engineered, the 124° mirrors are available in three different sizes, including one version with an integrated wooden shelf.
- Design: Daniel Rybakken
- Manufacturer: Artek
- Made in Finland
- Year: 2017
- Material: Mirror polished stainless steel sheet, anodized aluminum extrusion. Medium size with tray in solid ashwood, natural with protective varnish or black lacquered
- Small: W 13.5" x D 3.8" x H 11"
- Medium: W 16.5" x D 7" x H 13.8"
- Large: W 16.5" x D 4.8" x H 22.8"
- Partial assembly required
- Usually ships within 2 weeks. Email email@example.com for current lead time.