Table 90B by Alvar Aalto for Artek283 018 81
The Aalto Table conveys a relaxed familiarity that resists categorization. Whether used for dining, working, or playing, the table retains its character while offering endless possibilities. In accordance with Alvar Aalto’s conception of versatile furniture, it moves naturally between public and private spheres. The Finnish birch from which Aalto tables are made boasts a natural beauty and radiates warmth; environmentally friendly, it will age gracefully over time. As with all Aalto products, the Aalto Table continues to be fabricated semi-industrially, according to strict criteria and with a high proportion of hand craftsmanship.
- Design: Alvar Aalto
- Manufacturer: Artek
- Made in Finland
- Design Year: 1935
- Legs and top edge band - Birch
- Top core - Solid birch, chipboard, honeycomb
- Top surface -
- Birch veneer on Birch/Birch
- High-pressure laminate on White/Birch and White/White
- Linoleum on Black/Birch and Black/Black
- Dimensions: Ø 29.5" x H 29.3"
- Table Top Thickness: 1.5"
- Assembly required
Special order item - lead time up to 12 weeks. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time and shipping costs.