VL Studio Table / Floor Lamp by Louis Poulsen5744907875
The VL Studio family derives from a lamp designed by architect Vilhelm Lauritzen for Radiohuset (The Radio House, headquarters of the Danish Broadcasting Corporation) in Copenhagen in the 1940s. The name ‘Studio’ was chosen because some of the lamps were used outside the studio to indicate – with either a red or green light – whether recording was taking place.
The VL Studio Floor lamps are perfect for interior décor experiments, as they look exquisite when combined with other Vilhelm Lauritzen designs, when grouped in islands of light, and even on their own, they give satisfying new life to any space. With its simple aesthetic and exquisite materials, the VL Studio Table/Floor lamp brings a modern touch and warm ambiance to any interior.
The fixture emits a diffused, glare-free light. The triple-layered opal glass provides a comfortable light distribution and radiates a pleasantly delicate glow to its surroundings.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Vilhelm Lauritzen
- Design Year: 1940s
- Material: Hand-blown opal triple-layered glossy glass, deep-drawn aluminum or brass (please note the untreated brass will change over time and develop a patina)
- Cord Length: 8.2' (White or Black)
- Small: On/off switch
- Medium / Large: Electronic dimmer switch (requires dimmable lamp)
- Bulb (not included):
- Small: 1 x T4/G9/5W/120V LED
- Medium: 1 x A19/Medium (E26)/15W/120V LED
- Large: 1 x A19/Medium (E26)/15W/120V LED
- Small: Ø 5.9" x H 5.7"
- Medium: Ø 9.8" x H 9.6"
- Large: Ø 12.6" x H 12.2"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email email@example.com for current lead time