Toldbod Glass Pendant by Louis Poulsen6040000008
The Louis Poulsen design team developed the Toldbod family based on the light distribution of the PH Ellipse reflector: the last street light concept by Poul Henningsen. The first introduction was the Toldbod 290 outdoor family in 1982. Following its success, the Toldbod Glass indoor pendants were launched in 2002. The metal pendants were added later and complemented by the four larger editions in 2019.
The Toldbod pendant directs the majority of light downward, true to PH’s philosophy of shaping light to brighten spaces while never shining directly into people’s eyes. Louis Poulsen based its original Toldbod pendant on the philosophy that the simpler the design, the greater its flexibility. While the Toldbod’s soft yet precise form hangs quite comfortably on its own, the design also works beautifully in rows or clusters, either in a single hue or a mixed palette.
The fixture emits glare-free light directed primarily downwards. The opal glass provides a comfortable and uniform illumination of the area around the fixture.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Louis Poulsen A/S
- Design Year: 2002
- Material: Brushed stainless steel, handblown white opal glass.
- Cord Length: 12' (3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord)
- Canopy: White
- Bulb (not included):
- S 6.1": 1 x G16.5/Candelabra (E12)/10W/120V LED
- M 8.7": 1 x A19/Medium (E26)/22W/120V LED
- Small 6.1": Ø 6.1" x H 10.4"
- Medium 8.7": Ø 8.7" x H 15.1"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time