Table 95 by Alvar Aalto for Artek283 023 81
The Aalto Table conveys a relaxed familiarity that resists categorization. Whether used for dining, working, or playing, the table retains its character while offering endless possibilities. The half-round table can be teamed with other Aalto tables to create any number of configurations and moves naturally between public and private spheres. The Finnish birch from which Aalto tables are made boasts a natural beauty and radiates warmth; environmentally friendly, it will age gracefully over time. The Aalto Table continues to be fabricated semi-industrially, according to strict criteria and with a high proportion of hand craftsmanship.
- Design: Alvar Aalto
- Manufacturer: Artek
- Made in Finland
- Year: 1935
- Legs and top edge band - Birch
- Top core - Solid birch, chipboard, honeycomb
- Top surface -
- Birch veneer on Birch/Birch
- High-pressure laminate on White/Birch and White/White
- Linoleum on Black/Birch and Black/Black
- Dimensions: W 47.3" x D 23.6 x H 29.2"
- Table Top Thickness: 1.5"
- Assembly required
- Usually ships within 12-14 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time