Spring Pendant by Tom DixonSPP04BUL
Spring is a series of three pendant lamps made up of stainless-steel strips. Pliant ribbons of stainless steel have been arranged like a whisk around the custom-made Tom Dixon LED ring. The semi-transparent shape thus created can be adjusted to a variety of silhouettes - from a flat arrangement reminiscent of a spirograph drawing, to a flying saucer configuration, and on to a fuller shape akin to a pumpkin.
The shades are made from multiple bands of high-performance spring steel plated in an attractive brass finish. The nature of the spiral design allows the voluminous shades to be easily flat-packed for transportation.
- Design: Tom Dixon
- Design Year: 2018
- Material: Stainless steel
- Small Ø 22" x H 9.4"
- Medium Ø 31.1" x H 17.7"
- Large Ø 37.4" x H 27.6"
- Cord Length: 98.4" (black plastic cable with spiral section 5.9" long. Spiral starts 9.4" from top puck.)
- Canopy: Ø 5.1" (matte black steel dome)
- Bulb: 1 x LED/6W/120V LED (included)
- UL Listed
- Special order item - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time and shipping costs