Skot Outdoor Wall / Ceiling Light by Louis Poulsen5743911503
The Skot light was developed in the early 1900s by LK (Lauritz Knudsen). It was originally developed for ships and maritime areas, but it has also become popular in other environments for its compact and sturdy design.
The fixture is available with two types of distribution: symmetric or asymmetric. The asymmetric is only recommended for wall mounting. The opal diffuser creates a soft light distribution.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: LK Lauritz Knudsen
- Design Year: 1900s
- Material: Injection molded white opal polycarbonate, die cast aluminum
- Bulb: 1 x LED/15W/120V LED
- Mounting: Surface. Mounted directly to finished surface over a recessed 4” octagonal junction box
- Dimensions: Ø 9.4" x H 6.1"
- UL Listed Wet Location
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time