PH Snowball Pendant by Louis Poulsen5741905171
Poul Henningsen designed Snowball in 1958 and it was exhibited together with PH 5 at the Danish Museum of Decorative Art. However, Snowball received no particular attention on this occasion, and was only re-launched and manufactured from 1983.
The fixture emits comfortable glare-free diffused light. Matte painted undersurfaces and glossy top surfaces result in an attractive reflection of the diffused light, creating uniform light distribution around the fixture. When the light is switched on, the top portion is illuminated while the bottom part remains dark.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Poul Henningsen
- Design Year: 1958
- Material: Spun aluminum
- Cord Length: 12' (3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord)
- Canopy: White
- Bulb (not included): 1 x A21/Medium (E26)/22W/120V LED
- Dimensions: Ø 15.7" x H 15.4"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time