PH Louvre Pendant by Louis Poulsen5741917910
PH Louvre was designed for the Adventist Church in Skodsborg, Denmark, in 1957. The globe-shaped fixture is made up of 13 shades mounted on four supports. It is a simplification of the Spiral designed by Henningsen in 1942.
The fixture provides 100% glare-free light. The geometrical, spherical design is based on the principle of illuminating all surfaces at the same angle. This ensures uniform light around the fixture, illuminating both walls and ceiling. Matte painted undersurfaces and glossy top surfaces result in an attractive reflection of the diffused light, creating uniform light distribution around the fixture.
The LED retrofit suspension kit for this fixture is sold separately and includes: 1x Plastic Canopy, 1 Electrical insert complete with ceiling bracket, driver and aircraft cable, 1 LED insert complete with LED, diffuser and cable.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Poul Henningsen
- Design Year: 1957
- Material: Shade: Spun aluminum / Frame: High lustre chrome plated, extruded brass / Housing: High lustre chrome plated, spun aluminum
- Cord Length: 12' (3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord)
- Canopy: White
- Suspension: 1x stainless steel aircraft cable
- Dimmer: 0-10V
- Bulb (not included): 1 x LED/97W/120V LED
- Dimensions: Ø 23.6" x H 25.6"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email email@example.com for current lead time