PH Hat Wall Light by Louis Poulsen5743914940
PH Hat, designed by Poul Henningsen in 1961, was originally manufactured in two sizes. PH’s aim with P-hat was to design a lamp for bedroom lighting, among other applications. The rose colored shade interior provides a soft pleasant light. Only the smaller version is available today. P-hat is suitable for foyers, stairways and passageways.
The fixture emits indirect 100% glare-free light. The light distribution depends on the angle of the shade. The shade is rose colored on the inside, giving the light a warm tone.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Poul Henningsen
- Design Year: 1961
- Material: Spun steel
- Mounting: Surface. Mounted directly to a 4" octagonal junction-box.
- Switch: On/off button switch on wall box
- Bulb (not included): 1 x G16.5/Candelabra (E12)/10W/120V LED
- Dimensions: Ø 8.7" x D 6"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time