Patola Wallpaper by MINDTHEGAPWP20400
An original animal print design featuring large scale pattern of zebra skin in safari brown and black. Quagga was a subspecies of plains zebra that lived in South Africa until becoming extinct late in the 19th century.
This wallpaper is made on a new generation non-woven substrate and printed with eco-friendly inks, easy to install on any wall type.
- Design: MINDTHEGAP
- Collection: World of Fabrics
- Dimensions: W 20.5" x L 118" per roll x 3
- Sold and priced as a set of 3 rolls/drops for a total width of 61.5"
- Pattern Repeat: 20.5"
- Printed to order, 1-3 week lead time
- Special order item
- Made in Transylvania
- Samples ship within 1-2 weeks
- Installation Guide
Samples are to aid in purchase decisions and represent the final print however they may not contain all aspects of a design. Color discrepancy between samples and original wallpaper cannot be ruled out.