Panthella Table Lamp by Louis Poulsen5744900021
Panthella Floor and Panthella Table were designed by Verner Panton in 1971 and remain one of his most popular light designs. The organic shapes are typical for a Verner Panton design, as were the many strong colors the light was originally available in. Verner Panton wanted to create a light where both the foot and the shade served as a light reflector. Today the lamp is only available in white.
The fixture emits a soft and comfortable illumination. The hemispherical shade reflects the light downwards, and the material used ensures that the majority of the light is spread diffusely in the room from the surface of the shade.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Verner Panton
- Design Year: 1971
- Material: Injection molded ABS, white opal acrylic
- Cord Length: 13' (white), in-line on/off switch provided
- Bulb: 1 x A19/Medium (E26)/15W/120V LED
- Dimensions: Ø 15.7" x H 21.7"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email email@example.com for current lead time