Panthella 320 Table Lamp by Louis Poulsen5744918000
The designer and architect Verner Panton (1926-1998) created Panthella together with Louis Poulsen in 1971. Panton’s figurative and playful design radiates his larger than life personality and Panthella stands out as one of the designer’s most significant design icons with its organic shape that mirrors the softest of light. Fifty years after the introduction of Panthella, a new size was introduced with a diameter of 320 millimeters that is a middle size between the Panthella Mini and the Panthella Table. The Panthella 320 is available in white opal acrylic, high lustre chrome and metallized brass.
The Panthella family has without doubt become a long-standing Panton favorite. Regardless of the material, color and size, floor or table, Panthella continues to lift interiors with a cheerful dash and smooth curves, being it in the privacy of a home, a workplace, a public exhibition, a hotel or a cocktail bar.
The fixture emits a glare-free, soft and comfortable illumination. The metal shade versions direct the light directly downwards and create a pleasant illumination due to the inner white painted shade and the reflection from the trumpet shaped stem. The opal acrylic version leaves a diffuse comfortable light atmosphere due to the translucent shade, the downward reflection from the inner shade and the reflection from the trumpet stem.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Verner Panton
- Design Year: 2021
- Material: Injection molded white opal acrylic or deep drawn steel, cast aluminum
- Cord Length: 8' (white or black), in-line on/off switch
- Bulb (not included): 1 x G16.5/Candelabra (E12)/10W/120V LED
- Dimensions: Ø 12.6" x H 17.2"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time