NLXL Lab Editions Layers Wallpaper by Richard HuttenNSH-01
In 2010 Curator Suzanne Oxenaar asked Richard Hutten to design a temporary hotel room in the Lloyd Love hotel in Tokyo.
For this room Hutten came up with the Layers concept: the whole room was covered in tape. Each element in the room, including the furniture up to the telephone, was covered in layers of tape. Later a copy of this room became part of the permanent collections of two museums: The Moti Museum in Breda, The Netherlands, and the Vancouver Art Gallery in Canada.
- Design: Nightshop
- Made in Holland.
- Eco Friendly.
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing.
- ASTM E 84-10 Class A Fire Rating.
- Colorfast and washable with a soft cloth
- Roll Dimensions: W 19" x L 394" (53 Sq. Ft)
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall.
- Special order item, ships from Holland. Lead time up to 2 weeks.