NJP Table Lamp by Louis Poulsen10000138375
The lamp was designed by Nendo design studio of Japan and designer Oki Sato. NJP Table is a new interpretation of the classic architect lamp. Its simple and honest look bares the lamp’s functional components, and makes it self-explanatory in its expression. The lamp’s applications have been considered in every detail: The two joints on the arm offers great flexibility making it easy to set the lamp position. As an added touch, the springs are exposed in the arm joints, and contribute to the lamp’s decorative expression. In the same way, the rear shade opening towards the arm provides stepless adjustment of the head and ventilation for the LED units.
The fixture provides direct glare-free horizontal light while reflecting some of the light through the rear of the head, illuminating the top of the arm. The ergonomic design of the fixture head shapes the light and gives optimal light direction. A simple mechanical system provides great freedom of movement, so the light can always be set in the ideal position in the workspace. The shade is painted white on the inside, reflecting comfortable diffused light.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: nendo
- Design Year: 2015
- Material: Steel, aluminum
- Cord Length: 6' (white on white finish, black on non-white finish)
- Switch: High/low/off button on the fixture head
- Bulb: 1 x LED/10W/120V LED
- Dimensions: W 18.1" x H 17.7"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time