Moser Pendant by Louis Poulsen5741913024
The Moser Pendant was designed by Swedish ceramic artist, Anu Moser, in 2002. The designer drew inspiration for the various shapes in the light from observing how molten glass develops when you first start to blow it. The light was developed for energy-saving bulbs, and Anu Moser chose an enclosed drop shape to shield direct view of the light source 100%. The mounting mechanism is patented.
The fixture emits diffused light and the thickness of the glass results in a very comfortable light distribution.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Anu Moser
- Design Year: 2002
- Material: Polished aluminum, hand blown matte white opal glass
- Cord Length: 12' (3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord)
- Canopy: White
- Bulb (not included): 1 x A19/Medium (E26)/15W/120V LED
- Small Ø 7.3" x H 10"
- Medium Ø 8.1" x H 11.2"
- Large Ø 9.8" x H 14.1"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time