Beige Marble Materials Wallpaper by Piet Hein Eek + NLXLPHM-60A
Marble is cut by slabs of stone. If you take two consecutive slabs and flip them you get a mirror image. There is one roll of marble wallpaper (i.e. PHM-60A), and another roll that’s the mirror image of it (i.e. PHM-60B). These two rolls combined give the impression of an opened book. In marble this is called “bookmatch”.
You can create a wall as explained by ordering a regular roll (i.e. PHM-60A) and a mirrored roll (i.e. PHM-60B).
- Made by: NLXL
- Design: Piet Hein Eek
- Roll Dimensions: W 19" x L 394" (53 Sq. Ft)
- Repeat: None
- Heavy-duty wallpaper with paper top-layer and non-woven backing
- Colorfast and washable with a soft cloth
- No wallpapering table necessary, glue is applied to wall
- ASTM E 84-10 Class A Fire Rating
- Made in Holland
- Special order item
- Lead time up to 2 weeks
- For custom sizes please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org