LC Shutters Pendant by Louis Poulsen5741911424
The concentrated light from the light source is filtered through an opalescent diffuser to ensure soft, comfortable light distribution. The softened light creates a pleasant atmosphere within the shade and ensures a gentle lighting effect on the outside, helping to illuminate and define the product's shape when lit. The aim was to create comfortable and atmospheric lighting in both private and public settings. The starting point is a flat sheet of aluminum which is worked into the bell-shaped shade.
The fixture emits a primarily downward illumination. The perforated pattern on the shade provides a soft illumination around the fixture. Meanwhile, the perforation helps lighten up the surface of the shade in a decorative way, when it is turned on, thereby maintaining the contour of the fixture, whether it is on or off. The light source is surrounded by an opal diffuser, which ensures that the fixture is 100% glare-free. And finally, the shape of the diffuser allows a beautiful view into the fixture.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Louise Campbell
- Design Year: 2012
- Material: Spun aluminum, handblown matte white opal glass
- Cord Length: 12' (3-conductor, 18 AWG white PVC power cord)
- Canopy: White
- Bulb (not included): 1 x CF/GU24/42W/120V Compact Fluorescent
- Dimensions: Ø 17.3" x H 11.8"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time