Keglen Pendant by Louis Poulsen10000151372
Keglen was created by BIG Ideas in collaboration with Louis Poulsen in 2017. In the design of Keglen, the aim was to create a systematic design language that would provide the opportunity for a wide range of lighting typologies. In other words, Bjarke Ingels, Jakob Lange and the design team from BIG Ideas wanted to create a family of lamps with the same qualities and design details in various sizes, but each with their own unique personality.
The pendants distinctive conical shades each have a built-in curved opal insert that resembles a drop of water. This ensures a both attractive and glare-free downward light. Each version of the shade provides its own diffusion of light while the white inner side ensures that its light is reflected flawlessly. A gentle light is also emitted upwards through a uniform, discreet opening in the top of the shades which adds to the perfect ambiance.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Jakob Lange - BIG Ideas
- Design Year: 2017
- Material: Spun aluminum, Polycarbonate diffuser shade
- Cord Length: 12' (2-conductor, 18 AWG black or white fabric covered power cord)
- Small 1 x LED/5.5W/120V LED
- Medium 1 x LED/8W/120V LED
- Large 1 x LED/21W/120V LED
- XL 1 x LED/31W/120V LED
- Dimmer (not included): 0-10V
- Small Ø 6.9" x H 5.3"
- Medium Ø 9.8" x H 10.6"
- Large Ø 15.7" x H 10.6"
- XL Ø 25.6" x H 10.6"
- UL Listed
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email email@example.com for current lead time