Kaari Table Square REB 011 by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Artek283 056 12 10
The Kaari Table, the result of Artek’s first collaboration with French designers Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, has a light, fluid outline that could have been drawn with a single stroke of the pen. Supported by a single central pillar, the table owes its stability to the simple yet elegant steel band that fans out in four wings around its base – “Kaari” means “arch” in Finnish. The pillar is made of oak, and the table top is available in a variety of finishes. Strikingly contemporary, Kaari tables promise stability, longevity, and adaptability and are suitable for both home and public spheres.
- Design: Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Manufacturer: Artek
- Made in Finland
- Year: 2015
- Material: Table top with linoleum surface (thickness approx. 0.9”), ABS edge black, base solid natural oak with protective varnish or black lacquered, flat rolled steel powder coated black, felt glides
- Dimensions: H 29.3" x D 35.5" x W 94"
- Partial assembly required
- Usually ships within 12-14 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time.