Kaari Table Rectangular REB 001 by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Artek283 051 12 10
The Kaari Table, the result of Artek’s first collaboration with French designers Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, has a light, fluid outline that could have been drawn with a single stroke of the pen. Two oak pillars are supported by the simple steel band that characterizes the Kaari collection – “Kaari” means “arch” in Finnish. Strikingly contemporary, tables from the Kaari collection promise stability, longevity, and adaptability and are suitable for both private and public spheres. The table top is available in a choice of finishes.
- Design: Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Manufacturer: Artek
- Made in Finland
- Year: 2015
- Material: Table top with linoleum surface (thickness approx. 0.9”), ABS edge black, base solid natural oak with protective varnish or black lacquered, flat rolled steel powder coated black, felt glides
- Dimensions: H 29.3" x D 33.5" x W 78.8"
- Partial assembly required
- Black Linoleum with Natural Oak usually ships within 2 weeks; all other variants ship within 12-14 weeks. Email email@example.com for current lead time.