Kaari Desk REB 005 by Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec for Artek283 055 91 10
Designed by Paris-based brothers Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec, the Kaari Desk has a light, fluid outline that could have been drawn with a single stroke of the pen. Twin oak pillars are supported by the simple yet elegant steel band that characterizes the Kaari collection – “Kaari” means “arch” in Finnish. Strikingly contemporary, this desk provides the ideal place to work and is suitable for both private and public spheres.
- Design: Ronan & Erwan Bouroullec
- Manufacturer: Artek
- Made in Finland
- Year: 2015
- Material: Table top with linoleum surface (thickness approx. 0.9”), ABS edge black, base solid natural oak with protective varnish or black lacquered, flat rolled steel powder coated black, felt glides
- Dimensions: W 59"x D 25.5" x H 29.5"
- Partial assembly required
- Usually ships within 12-14 weeks. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for current lead time.