Flindt Garden Corten Bollard by Louis Poulsen10000158341
The Flindt Garden bollard is the latest addition to the Flindt family, developed by award winning Danish designer and architect Christian Flindt in collaboration with Louis Poulsen. The fixture is part of Louis Poulsen’s flexible garden collection offering instant outdoor illumination in outdoor living spaces without compromising the quality of light or the design.
The Flindt Garden bollard was introduced at the Light + Building trade fair in Frankfurt in 2014 and its simple aesthetics together with the functional and pleasant illumination have made it a convincing choice - elegantly complementing gardens, urban parks, rooftops, and other outdoor living spaces. In 2021, Louis Poulsen introduced the downscaled Flindt Garden bollard, perfected for easy on the spot installation. Multiple Flindt Garden bollards may be powered by a single power supply, and truly stands out in repetitive installations. The flexible and minimalist bollard is just as beautifully suitable in a natural setting as it is in an urban garden environment.
The fixture emits a wide downward directed glare-free light. The light source rests at the top inside the asymmetric carving on the side of the bollard, where the gradient serves as a reflector that softens the light and forms a pleasant organic shape on the ground below.
- Manufacturer: Louis Poulsen
- Design: Christian Flindt
- Design Year: 2014
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Bulb: 1 x LED/7W/24V LED
- Short Ø 2" x H 13.6"
- Long Ø 2" x H 27.4"
- Mounting options (Required power supply sold separately):
- Pole with spike: for mounting in soil or gravel, each bollard pre-wired with a 12 inch cable and a “T” connector.
- Pole with anchor: for mounting in new concrete pad, designed for professional below-ground cabling.
- Pole with baseplate: for mounting by anchors onto decks or existing concrete pad, designed for professional below-ground cabling.
- UL Listed Wet Location
- Indoor / Outdoor
- Made in Denmark
- Ships in 1-8 weeks depending upon stock availability
- Please email email@example.com for current lead time